Thursday 24 December 2015

Rome 2015


Feels like forever since my last post, my blog has definately taken a back seat recently. But I really want to get back on it and start posting more regularly again.

In October me and my boyfriend went to rome for 5 days, it was amazing and we had such a great time, I would like to share some of the pictures from our trip with you.

I booked the trip via Expedia.com, I had never used this site before and was a bit nervous as you are booking flights and hotel separate not as a package. We were flying with Ryanair and I must say the organisation of the airline was fantastic it was so stress free.

When we arrived in Rome it was really easy to get to our hotel taking a shuttle bus to the centre of Rome. The a short distance away from the central station our hotel was situated just of the road side.

I will definitely be using Expedia again as it was super simple and officiant.

































I had been to Rome before with my university friends but this was Phil's first visit and he was really excited to explore all the history. And although I had been before I definitely saw a few different things than my first experience, not only that it felt different being with my boyfriend rather than friends.



I think one of my favourite thinks we did was climbing up to the top of St Peters Basilica.
There is a lift that takes you part of the way but even after taking the lift you still have to walk up over 800 steps!!

Not only that as you climb the walls feel like they are caving in on you because the higher up in to the dome you get the small the room is. I felt very sick but once we reached the top and saw the incredible views I felt much better.










I think in total the holiday was probably about £300 a person for 4 days and nights. Using Expedia was great and meant I could get huge discounts on the price the travel agents were offering.


I loved the trip and can't wait to explore more place with Phil. Heres to many more trip away!


Tarra 
xx




























No comments:

Post a Comment